Im feeling really tireddddddddddd after those late nights for the past few days. Look at my eyebags O.O I better catch some quality sleep tonight.
Im glad that one of my new year resolutions have been fulfilled halfway. Although its not 100% but still, I hope Im on my way there and Im really thankful that He has indeed heard my prayers. Im starting small but it doesnt really matter, cos every chance is still a way of serving Him. Thank you! (:
Somehow I just feel that for me, year 2009 will be a year of asking for more, more of Him, more of opportunities for me to serve, more chances to be used, more wisdom and anointing, more people, more.. of everything. And it gets me really excited to see what is gonna happen for the 11 months or so down the road and see how I can really do even more things for Him.
Next week's gonna be a week of praying and fasting! Somehow Im getting excited about this. Yay (:
Tomorrow I shall just slack and sleep and relax.